I take care of child counselling in Trivandrum. I have experience in caring and giving support to the childrens coming with different problems. It's a confidential relationship between counsellor and the client.
I take individual counselling, family counselling, parent counselling etc.
You can contact me at 91 471 9387613503 or
sandhyarani.sanil@gmail.com for appointments.
This is a highly appreciable effort from the part of person's behind this, since in the modern society even children are subjected to extreme stress and tension. Best wishes
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat’s a really good information to look for good recommendations when looking for child counselling. I like the valuable information you provide for child counselling. It was helpful. Keep Posting!
ReplyDeleteFor kids dealing with emotional, behavioral, or developmental issues, Child Counselling in Noida provides a caring and supportive atmosphere. Trained child counsellors assist children in expressing their ideas and feelings in healthy ways, regardless of the issue—be it worry, low self-esteem, scholastic pressure, social challenges, or trauma. They gently help kids develop emotional intelligence and resilience by using age-appropriate methods, including play therapy, storytelling, and painting. Working with parents to foster development at home and improve the parent-child relationship is another aspect of child counselling. Professional counsellors in Noida offer individualized treatment based on the needs of each kid, fostering a sense of security, self-assurance, and understanding. Early intervention can have a big impact, enabling kids to flourish intellectually, socially, and emotionally in a world that moves quickly.
ReplyDelete